ASPIRA City College is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and providing an educational environment free from discrimination. The college prohibits discrimination based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age (except as stated below), disability (unless the disability prohibits a person from carrying out core tasks of a specific career), genetic information or veteran status and other legally protected statuses in the recruitment and admission of its students, and in the administration of its education policies and programs. ASPIRA City College adheres to all applicable state and federal equal opportunity laws and regulations.
All ASPIRA City College applicants must
- have a high school diploma or GED,
- be at least 17 years old, and
- meet with an admissions representative at the school’s campus Admissions Office, 4322 5th Street, Philadelphia PA 19140.
During your meeting with a ASPIRA City College Admissions Representative, you will
- learn all about the college’s programs and student services,
- take a tour of the school’s facilities, and
- ask any questions to help you make an informed decision about your school and career choices.