ASPIRA City College
you will find your fit here.
Because at ASPIRA City College YOU MATTER!
For over 40 years, nonprofit ASPIRA City College has helped people just like you find their fit. It’s what we do! We provide industry-driven career programs in a supportive, engaging and vibrant learning community. What’s more, our aim is not only to help our graduates gain employment in their chosen fields, but to help them build fulfilling lives.
With several program schedules to choose from, including an evening track for working students, a fast path day plus a traditional day for summers off, there is a schedule fit to suit most everyone.
Located in the heart of North Philadelphia, ASPIRA City College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools.
Visit our campus and experience ASPIRA City College firsthand. Take a campus tour and see the amazing opportunities that await when you choose ASPIRA City College.
It’s the best way to find your fit here!
APPROVED FOR TRAINING BY
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Office of Vocational Rehabilitation, OVR
Workforce Investment Act, WIA
START RIGHT. CHOOSE WHAT FITS.
Career Specific – Hands-On – Practical – Real
Diploma & Associate of Specialized Technology Degree Programs
Close to Home
Workable Day & Eve Schedules
First-Hand Experience from
Significant Student Support
*ASPIRA City College makes no overt or implied claim or guarantee for graduate employment.
TOGETHER for a POWERFUL PURPOSE.
Your commitment meets our commitment for a powerful purpose — your success!
Our faculty and staff work with you to realize your goals. We see our commitment to student success all the way through — and we’re ready to do the same for you!
From your first campus visit forward to graduation and career employment — when you start here you get the foundation to go anywhere.
READY. SET. GO ANYWHERE TOMORROW!
Adult students have a lot on their plates. And that’s all the more reason to find and work toward the right fit!
At ASPIRA City College we start you with the career and program details you need to know if the fit is right and real. Then we provide career-specific education to match your goals with employer needs.
And because your future counts, no matter the effort or the challenge, career education to qualify you for work you truly enjoy—is a commitment to improve your life and the lives of the people you love. It’s time.
Start here. Start now.
Go Anywhere Tomorrow.
IT’S TIME TO LEARN MORE
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Helpful Resources & External Links
- Occupational Information Network (O*Net) https://www.onetonline.org/
- S. Department of Labor Career One Stop https://www.careeronestop.org/
- Philadelphia Works | Workforce Trends & Data http://www.philaworks.org/workforce-information-works/high-priority-occupations/
- Pennsylvania Career Link https://www.pacareerlink.pa.gov/jponline/
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry Center for Workforce Information & Analysis http://www.workstats.dli.pa.gov/Products/HPOs/Pages/default.aspx
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry Services for Veterans http://www.dli.pa.gov/Individuals/careers/Pages/default.aspx
- U.S. Veterans Affairs Resources for Military and Veteran Family Members https://www.vets.gov/employment/job-seekers/family-members/
- Department of Labor Resources | Veterans Careers and Employment https://www.vets.gov/employment/
- Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook | Web Developer https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/web-developers.htm
- Wikipedia | Web Design https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_design
- Wikipedia | Computer Support Services https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_Support_Services
- Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook | Computer Support Specialists https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/computer-support-specialists.htm
- World Organization of Webmasters https://webprofessionals.org/
- CompTIA https://www.comptia.org/
- National Center for Competency Testing https://www.ncctinc.com/
- Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges http://www.accsc.org/
- PA Department of Education |State Board of Private Licensed Schools http://www.education.pa.gov/postsecondary-adult/college%20and%20career%20education/pages/private-licensed-schools.aspx
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry Office of Vocational Rehabilitation http://www.dli.pa.gov/individuals/disability-services/ovr/pages/default.aspx
- S. Election Assistance Commission https://www.eac.gov/
Disclaimer: Resources are listed to provide additional information on related careers, and industries. Links to these resources are provided for your convenience and do not constitute relationship or endorsement. ASPIRA City College vets these resources however it takes no responsibility for the information provided.